Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Sleep Deprivation at its best. hahah

I am convinced I have a sleeping disorder. LOL! For the past 5 years of my life, I have been surviving on 3-5 hours a night in the name of education. Realizing that I am often sleepy in class, I decided to record myself. Odd.. I know! But I wanted to see what the professor saw IF i sat in the front of the class=] I usually can hold it together, but not this day. This was the culmination of full week of no sleep... at tops I had slept about 5 hours up until thursday... the day my brief was due.....All I know is, I have GOT to figure something else out!

3 comments:

Memory said...

NATALIE!! Sweetheart. You will not last on 3-5 hours of sleep! your body isn't replenishing or resting.

try this:
make yourself go to bed at 9pm. Period. One thing it will do is make you get on a tighter schedule.

And remember that old wives tale..."there is nothing right up after 10pm..." LOL. My grandmother used to say that.

I love this blog. I'm so glad I encouraged you to get it! ;0)

Ciao!

Unknown said...

I love that you look like your napping when prof is talking them you copy your notes from one of your neighbors...(Robert Im sure). Ill forgive the constant confused look since it was Con Law and I know I had that same look the whole time myself...good stuff though...always a fan of social experimentation

Robert Parrott said...

HAHAHAhahahahaha. Yep, that's me sitting to your right. I remember this day, I think I had to wake you up about 10 times during the class. I also remember the day Cochran called on you and you hid behind your lap top until he gave up and then called on me. Thanks Natalie!