Monday, August 10, 2009

Lemons=Lemonade


This morning my chi is up='] I'm not talking about my flat iron, but my energy level and the positive vibes I feel within my spirit. This morning I woke up on the right side of the bed. My question to you is "Why don't we always wake up on the right side of the bed?" What is holding us back from supreme happiness every day. It isn't a bad hair or a lack of sleep. Today I'm experiencing both. LOL. But I still feel good and I still look great to me=]


I think what is the ultimate deciding factor of if you are having a good or bad day from the moment you wake up is how you feel about yourself and how you approach life. The truth is nothing ever goes completely as planned in life, but we have to learn to roll with the punches! I'm rolling with a punch already today. I decide to do a Bantu knot-out today, but I made the knots too large and my curls came out too loose. So, realizing that crying was not the answer, I decided to roll with my punch and do a pin-up.. And I look darn cute if I do say so myself=] I'm just grateful for another beautiful day and day of life.


How about you?

No comments: