Monday, August 3, 2009

10 months= Chop!


About 10 months ago, I decided to stop relaxing my hair. People ask me why am I doing "this" to myself. I think the more appropiate question is why did I stop doing "that" to myself. I decided to stop relaxing my hair because I have never been to keen on relaxers. My scalp doesnt seem to like them. Secondly, and most importantly, I want to experience the gift that God has given me. I feel like many of the natural blessings he has given us, we take for granted. What would the world be like if you could not see, or feel, or touch, or taste? Hair is a blessing. I believe that everything that God gave me is what he intended me to have. In my eyes, regardless of what the world sees, it is mighty beautiful to me=]
This is a picture I took after I went to get the rest of my perm cut off on August 2, 2009.

1 comment:

Memory said...

Natalie, I think you are one of the most positive and beautiful people I know! I totally agree with you!