Sunday, August 30, 2009

"A Happening Life!"

Hello Friends!

Sorry I haven't blogged in awhile, but school just started again and I have been getting back into the swing of things! Over the past few weeks, life has continued to happen and I have a few things to share.

First of all, I have been exceptionally happy lately. I think it is because I have set obtainable goals for myself this semester. Also, I have internalized the importance of discipline. Its so hard to take a switch to yourself, but sometimes you just have to. You have to say "Self, get it together!" And I have been grabbing myself by the shoulders all summer, and shaking myself to snap out of what ever daze I was in. I have finally taken the first step towards making things happen in my life opposed to letting life just happen to me! Very big difference.

I think we underestimate the power or speaking into the existence certain things into our lives. If there is something that we really want, and it is in line with our Godly purpose, I cannot fathom any reason in the world that we cannot have it! I have been saying all summer I wanted to get a 4.0 this semester, and I know that I can do it. This is where my personal disciple comes in. Some may say, this is a pretty big goal, but in my eyes that makes it all the more obtainable. slight oxymoron, but life is full of these. Who are we to doubt Philippians 4:13?!?!

World, go get your personal 4.0!

No comments: